BCEA – Morgan Creek Golf Tournament
July 28 @ 11:30 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
BCEA – MORGAN CREEK GOLF TOURNAMENT
Date: Tuesday, July 28
Time: 11:30 AM
Entry cost will only include a round of golf plus a food and drink voucher for your use at the concession.
- Prizes: There will be no team prizes. All players registered will be entered into a draw for door prizes. The BCEA will mail all winners their prizes after the event.
- Format: All foursomes will have the option to play bestball or your own ball (as long as you keep up the pace of play).
- Power Cart: If you require the use of a power cart, it must be booked directly with the golf course and paid directly to Morgan Creek upon check in. The course is now allowing two riders per cart. But individual carts can also be booked for your comfort. If you wish to walk the course there is no additional cost to you.
- Scoring: All players will be asked to download the Morgan Creek golf app for tournament scoring. Post your team scores or your score and you will be able to see the leader board throughout the day.
- Course Challenges: At this time we do no have any course challenges in place. Should the rules allow, by the date of our event, we will have have a long drive challenge as well as honey pot challenge at all par three’s. We will inform you ahead of time if this changes.
- Dinner: There is no organized dinner following your round. We will leave it to each group to make their own post rounds plans. There are several restaurants, including Morgan Creek’s restaurant, that are open. If you want a list of restaurants please contact us.
There are many protocols in place to make sure we comply with all the course COVID-19 policies in place at Morgan Creek. View course policies here. As we all know, rules change regularly as far as social distancing requirements so please visit their page prior to arrival. Confirmation with updated rule changes will be sent to all golfers prior to the event.
We currently have room for 50 golfers. Space is limited so book your spot early.