Established in 1980, Mac’s II Agencies offers professional sales, marketing and technical support for contractors, specifiers, distributors and manufacturers in the electrical industry of British Columbia and Yukon.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Mac’s II Agencies are proponents of change, innovation and technology. We offer a positive, respectful and nurturing work environment in which our employees can grow. We empower and recognize the accomplishments of our people and encourage collaborative thought, while providing an enjoyable atmosphere, accompanied by attractive salaries, incentives and benefit packages.
Employee Perks, Benefits and Opportunities Include:
Career Advancement | Social Committee Activities | Community Volunteering | Women’s Network | Charity Support | Premium Health Plan Coverage | Christmas Holiday Closure | Fun, Supportive and Modern Workplace Culture
Project Coordinator, Lighting Division
Term: Full Time
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Mac’s II Lighting Division team by managing projects as they pertain to specifications, quotations and accounting aspects. Document control, updating project information and archiving documentation at the project’s completion are key parts of this role. The successful candidate posses an exceptional ability to work with a variety of decision-makers and personality types.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience with Oasis sales software considered an asset
- Experience with lighting and electrical product lines considered an asset
- Create and submit drawings for approval and record-only purposes
- Review returned drawings for changes and advise customers and manufacturers
- Enter and release manufacturer orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide pricing for “adders” and “deletions” on project quantities
- Coordinate with accounting to ensuring billings are issued on time
- Liaison between manufacturers and distributors to expedite orders
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a strong phone presence
- File all correspondence on projects and keep files organized and current
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously while enduring possible interruptions
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply to Kyle Embley, Principal at email@example.com.