Mac’s II Agencies, established in 1980, is Canada’s premiere agency in design, supply, and support of quality lighting and electrical products. We represent over 100 unique manufacturers in the lighting and electrical market, driving demand by servicing a wide variety of customers across B.C and the Yukon Territory.
A profound focus on our team, vendor partners, and customers is at the heart of everything we do.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Mac’s II Agencies are proponents of change, innovation and technology. We offer a positive, respectful and nurturing work environment in which our employees can grow. We empower and recognize the accomplishments of our people and encourage collaborative thought, while providing an enjoyable atmosphere, accompanied by attractive salaries, incentives and benefit packages.
Employee Perks, Benefits and Opportunities Include:
Career Advancement | Social Committee Activities | Community Volunteering | Women’s Network | Charity Support | Premium Health Plan Coverage | Christmas Holiday Closure | Fun, Supportive and Modern Workplace Culture
Technical Sales Representative
Term: Full-time, Permanent
Mac’s II Agencies is seeking a Technical Sales Representative to support a wide-range of customers in our electrical division. This role is an office-based role in Coquitlam, B.C. A successful candidate is driven, high-energy individual who wants to build and strengthen our business with different types of customers across product segments.
Please like and share with your network and learn more about the role through the link below.
- Handle inbound inquiries from our existing customer base, including day-to-day requests for quotation as well as larger commercial and industrial project bids.
- Work creatively with our vendor partners and other in-house technical experts to provide product and supply-chain solutions for our customers.
- Commit to continual learning and education around new products and solutions for our customers.
- Develop long-term relationships with our manufacturers and customers.
- Help generate additional demand for our products and services.
- Utilize and contribute to our CRM in order to enhance our customer’s experience and our understanding of their businesses.
Skills & Requirements
- High energy and a determined problem solver.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Electrical, lighting, or trades experience is an asset.
- Experience with a CRM platform (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc) is an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 software.
Why Mac’s II Agencies
- Competitive pay with an industry leading benefits package and additional incentives available.
- Flexible scheduling, including an allotment of monthly Work-from-Home (WFH) days.
- Commitment to continued development of our team members, including soft skill, product, and accredited training.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Supportive and inclusive company culture where our team members can be the best version of themselves.
- An opportunity to work with a strong, established customer base.
- Deep community involvement with multiple charitable organizations and initiatives.
- Locally owned and operated for over 40 years, with a committed long-term ownership group.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply to Kyle Embley, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.