Term: Full-time, Permanent
Mac’s II Agencies is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to support our Lighting and Electrical divisions with stock and flow quotations, as well as product support. This role is an office-based role, either in Victoria or Coquitlam, B.C. A successful candidate is driven, high-energy individual who wants to build and strengthen our business by working with customers across multiple product segments.
Please like and share with your network and learn more about the role through the link below.
- Handle inbound inquiries from our existing customer base, including day-to-day requests for quotation as well as larger commercial and industrial project bids.
- Work creatively with our vendor partners and other in-house technical experts to provide product and supply-chain solutions for our customers.
- Commit to continual learning and education around new products and solutions for our customers.
- Develop long-term relationships with our manufacturers and customers.
- Help generate additional demand for our products and services.
- Utilize and contribute to our CRM in order to enhance our customer’s experience and our understanding of their businesses needs.
Skills & Requirements
- High energy and a determined problem solver
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Electrical, lighting, or trades experience is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft 365 software
- Experience with a CRM platform (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc) is an asset.
Why Mac’s II Agencies
- Competitive pay with an industry leading benefits package
- Flexible scheduling, including a monthly allotment of Work-from-Home (WFH) days
- Commitment to continued development of our team members, including soft skill, product, and accredited training
- Opportunities for career growth and specialization
- Supportive and inclusive company culture where our team members can be the best version of themselves
- An opportunity to work with a strong, established customer base
- Deep community involvement with multiple charitable organizations and initiatives
- Locally owned and operated for over 40 years, with a committed long-term ownership group.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply using the form below.