Established in 1980, Mac’s II Agencies offers professional sales, marketing and technical support for contractors, specifiers, distributors and manufacturers in the electrical industry of British Columbia and Yukon.
JOIN OUR TEAM
LIGHTING CONTROLS SPECIALIST
The Lighting Controls Specialist position is responsible for supporting the Mac’s II Lighting Controls division by reviewing electrical plans and specifications (including controls and luminaire schedules), designing control systems meeting engineer and ASHRAE requirements, generating BOMs and pricing for customers, creating custom system diagrams for contractors, and providing clear takeoffs to represent control packages. The successful candidate has a good sense of time management, is detail oriented, energetic and a team player.
DATE POSTED: April 23, 2021
DIVISION: Lighting Controls
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to learn all aspects of the Controls being provided
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Responsive and professional correspondence
- Self-managed, but works well in a team setting
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Advanced electrical knowledge
- Previous experience with Lighting Controls
- Associate Degree or higher in a related area
- Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite / AutoCAD / Bluebeam