Established in 1980, Mac’s II Agencies offers professional sales, marketing and technical support for contractors, specifiers, distributors and manufacturers in the electrical industry of British Columbia and Yukon.
JOIN OUR TEAM
DISTRIBUTOR & CONTRACTOR SALES – LIGHTING DIVISION (LOWER MAINLAND)
The Distributor & Contractor Sales Representative is responsible for promoting the exclusive lines of Mac’s II’s Lighting Division. The successful candidate possesses an exceptional ability to problem-solve and collaborate with an array of decision-makers and personality types. This role is best suited for a driven individual who will enjoy pushing new and current products to Greater Vancouver’s lighting market.
DATE POSTED: January 28, 2020
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete and thorough understanding of all MII product lines as it pertains to the role
- Focus on sample selling through client meetings, lunch & learns, counter days and tradeshows
- Conduct joint calls with distributor partners
- Maintain accurate and relevant pricing files with distributor partners
- Collaborate with manufacturers to roll out stock promotions and campaigns
- Approach customers with new, interesting and creative solutions to help meet sales targets
- Present and communicate effectively in group settings
- Posses strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop and nurture relationships with our manufacturers and customers