Term: Full-time, Permanent
Mac’s II Agencies is seeking a Project Coordinator to support our lighting division. This role is an office-based role in Coquitlam or Victoria, BC. A successful candidate is highly organized, has excellent communication skills, is comfortable working in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment and be open to continuous learning and growth in an ever-changing industry.
Please like and share with your network and learn more about the role through the link below.
- Create and submit drawings for approval and record-only purposes
- Review returned drawings for changes and advise customers and manufacturers
- Enter and release manufacturer orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide pricing for “adders” and “deletions” on project quantities
- Coordinate with accounting to ensuring billings are issued on time
- Liaison between manufacturers and distributors to expedite orders
- File all correspondence on projects and keep files organized and current.
Skills & Requirements
- High energy and a determined problem solver
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously while enduring possible interruptions
- Electrical, lighting, or trades experience is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft 365 software
- Experience with Oasis sales software considered an asset
- Experience with a CRM platform (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc) is an asset.
Why Mac’s II Agencies
- Competitive pay with an industry leading benefits package
- Flexible scheduling, including a monthly allotment of Work-from-Home (WFH) days
- Commitment to continued development of our team members, including soft skill, product, and accredited training
- Opportunities for career growth and specialization
- Supportive and inclusive company culture where our team members can be the best version of themselves
- An opportunity to work with a strong, established customer base
- Locally owned and operated for over 40 years, with a committed long-term ownership group.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply using the form below.