Quotations – Electrical/Industrial
Term: Full-time, Permanent
Mac’s II Agencies is seeking a quotations specialist to support our electrical division. This role is an office-based role, either in Victoria or Coquitlam, B.C. A successful candidate has experience closing high-value projects, can work within set deadlines and has a keen eye for detail.
Please like and share with your network and learn more about the role through the link below.
- Handle inbound inquiries from our existing customer base, including daily requests for quotation as well as larger commercial and industrial project bids.
- Work creatively with our vendor partners and other in-house technical experts to provide product and supply-chain solutions for our customers.
- Commit to continual learning and education around new products and solutions for our customers.
- Follow up on quotations and project bids.
- Help generate additional demand for our products and services.
- Utilize and contribute to our CRM to enhance our customer’s experience and our understanding of their needs.
Skills & Requirements
- High energy and a determined problem solver
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Electrical, lighting, or trades experience is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft 365 software
- Experience with a CRM platform (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc) is an asset.
Why Mac’s II Agencies
- Competitive pay with an industry leading benefits package
- Flexible scheduling, including a monthly allotment of Work-from-Home (WFH) days
- Commitment to continued development of our team members, including soft skill, product, and accredited training
- Opportunities for career growth and specialization
- Supportive and inclusive company culture where our team members can be the best version of themselves
- An opportunity to work with a strong, established customer base
- Locally owned and operated for over 40 years, with a committed long-term ownership group.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply using the form below.