Specification Sales – Lighting
Term: Full-time, Permanent
Mac’s II Agencies is seeking a Specification Sales representative to support our Lighting division for the Lower Mainland region. A successful candidate possesses an exceptional ability to problem solve and collaborate with an array of decision makers across different customer segments. This role is best suited for a driven individual who wants to build and strengthen our business and community ties over the long-term.
Please like and share with your network and learn more about the role through the link below.
- Generating demand for our products and solutions in different ways, including client meetings, lunch and learns, contractor & end-user calls, tradeshows, and virtual meetings.
- Work creatively with our vendor partners and other in-house technical experts to provide product solutions for our customers.
- Commit to continual learning and education around new products and solutions for our customers.
- Develop long-term relationships with our manufacturers and customers.
- Dream, design, and implement exciting new sales promotions and product marketing campaigns
- Manage and grow a strong existing customer base
- Utilize and contribute to our CRM to enhance our customer’s experience and our understanding of their business needs.
Skills & Requirements
- High energy and a determined problem solver
- Experience calling on engineers/architects/interior designers
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Electrical, lighting, or trades experience is an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Experience with a CRM platform (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc) is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft 365 software is an asset
Why Mac’s II Agencies?
- Competitive pay with an industry leading benefits package and additional incentives available
- Flexible scheduling, including a monthly allotment of Work-from-Home (WFH) days
- Commitment to continued development of our team members, including general skill development, product, and accredited training
- Opportunities for career growth and specialization
- Supportive and inclusive company culture where our team members can be the best version of themselves
- An opportunity to work with a strong, established customer base
- Locally owned and operated for over 40 years, with a committed long-term ownership group
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply using the form below.