Warehouse Associate - Part Time
Term: Part-time, Permanent
Mac’s II Agencies is seeking a part time Warehouse Associate to support our warehouse. This role is an based at our head office in Coquitlam B.C. A successful candidate has a keen eye for detail and is highly organized.
Please like and share with your network and learn more about the role through the link below.
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Picking, packing and preparing orders for shipment including creating shipping labels and manifests
- Ensuring the orders are properly and accurately packed
- Maintaining & organizing the warehouse
- Receiving incoming shipments
- Performing inventory counts
- Operate mobile material handling equipment including an electric forklift
- Liaise with and assist customers and sales staff
Skills & Requirements
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Good computer skills
- Previous experience as a Shipper/Receiver is an asset
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Able to correctly & efficiently identify and process parts, paperwork and waybills
- Ability to lift heavy objects throughout the day
- Ability to work with hand & power tools
- Valid First Aid Certificate is an asset
Why Mac’s II Agencies
- Competitive pay
- Commitment to continued development of our team members, including soft skill, product, and accredited training
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Supportive and inclusive company culture where our team members can be the best version of themselves
- Locally owned and operated for over 40 years, with a committed long-term ownership group.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply using the form below.