NEWS & EVENTS
G&G INDUSTRIAL LIGHTING - G&G'S LEDS ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD
Last year, G&G’s GPX luminaires were one of the last things the NASA astronauts aboard the SpaceX Falcon 9 saw before departing before the International Space Station. This week, our lights played a major role in welcoming them back to Earth as they splashed down in the Gulf of Mexico at 2:56 am Sunday morning.
G&G’s GPX fixtures were used to illuminate the recovery vessel used to retrieve the capsule and hoist the Crew Dragon Resilience spacecraft out of the ocean.
Product Used: GPX General Purpose LED Linear
- Features that Mattered:
- IP67 Wet Location Rated for Marine Use
- Corrosion Resistant Against Salt Water
- 1″ Low-Profile for Spatial Constraints
- Linkable for Easy Installation
- Direct-AC Driverless Technology
- Sleek, Modern Aesthetic