NEWS & EVENTS
STARLINE PLUG-IN RACEWAY
The traditional power version of Plug-In Raceway consists of an extruded aluminum backplane with an insulated strip containing copper busbars. The aluminum extrusion acts as a 100 percent ground path, and each housing section is enclosed by a number of cover pieces and plug-in modules.
- System is rated at 20 or 60 amps, for continuous duty at 240 volts
- Plug-in modules are available in single phase and three phase
- Tested to meet NEC, IEC and UL standards and carries the ETL mark
- Optional metering available
- Can be cut in the field for a precise fit